projectHUMAN

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Inspiration!

For the month or longer I have had an empty feeling inside while climbing. A feeling that something is not quite right and as much as my finger may not be 100%, it has yet to cause me any issues therefore eliminating it as the source. I have had few outside stresses from work, girls, or friends yet still something has been off.

During this feeling I was trying to analyze why, and could not come to a solid conclusion. Analyzed things like fitness level, physical strength, flexibility, and general movement. I was not moving right, over powering stuff that should be easy and just generally climbing like crap.

I watched a video this morning while laying in bed, one put together by Sonnie Trotter while in Hueco Tanks, Texas; and I may have figured out why.

...Inspiration.

I didn't realize it until just that moment when both my feet and hands were suddenly sweaty and clammy. A desire to train harder and push my limits flooded my mind.

The video has been posted to facebook :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home